Senior Full-Stack Developer in Compado
Job Published on: February 11th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+
Role & ResponsibilitiesWe aim to build an intelligent and automated system to run our marketing campaigns, optimise our websites and be more efficient in every aspect of our daily work. In your role as Senior Full Stack Developer you will be mainly responsible for the development, implementation, and performance of our ecommerce platform including connected apps, and interfaces. Your tasks will include:
- Extend, maintain and improve our ecommerce platform in both frontend and backend
- Support automation of business processes with services and integration of partner APIs
- Responsible for architecture, technology stack and implementation of our existing and future applications
- Be part of a self-organized and agile environment
- 3+ years of web software development experience and a solid understanding of the full web development life cycle including different designing patterns and best practices
- At least 3+years experience working with PHP using modern frameworks such as Symfony or laravel - Knowledge of Python and GO is a plus!
- You are comfortable with Git and Github – you are able to create clean PR that can be easily tested and reviewed by peers
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Fluent English
Benefits and Perks
- A company that gives you space to grow and take ownership! A chance to be part of one of Berlin’s fastest growing startups, carrying major responsibility in growing Compado into a company with 100+ employees.
- Lead a “work from everywhere” lifestyle with an optional office in the heart of Berlin.
- Work in a highly innovative culture, constantly striking new and refreshing paths, with emphasis on New Work and Remote Working as well as environmental consciousness.
- An international & multicultural work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.