Senior Full Stack Engineer in Vector Connective
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 18th, 2021
Job closing date: March 18th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: d3, Node.js, React, Ruby
Years of Experience: 5+On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help elevate their mobile communications platform which is being used by the largest companies in the world in some of the most technically complex environments you can find. We are a distributed team. We build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of SocialChorus staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
The ideal fit...
- Has a Computer Science degree and 10+ years of real world experience
- Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn't afraid to teach others at the same time
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference!
- Enjoys mentoring other developers
- Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 18th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.