Senior Full Stack Ruby Developer in Spacelist
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: July 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Canada
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years as a senior developer
- Experience with databases: Postgres, ElasticSearch
- Strong programming experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Heroku, AWS, S3 and REST APIs
- Experience developing and consuming APIs (REST, OAuth, AWS, etc)
- Strong experience in frontend web technologies including HTML5, SCSS, CoffeeScript.
- Experience with Github and Jira
- Passionate about use cases and solving problems that people care about.
- Understand business models and enjoy codifying them.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a good sense of logic.
- A strong team player but a total self-starter.
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Driven, passionate and hardworking.
- Egoless and willing to help out where needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexibility to work remotely anywhere in Canada
Interested? Apply now!
Email Earl at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Video Data Collection For Luxembourgish Speakers In Luxembourg||October 24th, 2020|
|PHP Developer (Intermediate+)||October 24th, 2020|
|Senior full-stack developer||October 22nd, 2020|