Freelance Senior Illustrator in Cycloid
Job Published on: March 31st, 2020
Job closing date: April 30th, 2020
Your challenge:We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (greenfield) and also help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brownfield). Your contribution will be critical to the marketing team, helping to illustrate the full range of content produced by Cycloid. As such you will:
- Start by creating the creative universe as the basis of all your creations
- Help the marketing department build a solid system for creating new graphic resources on an ad hoc basis
- Build a library of ready-made illustrations such as blog headers, illustrations for social posts, emails, blog posts, etc.
- Build a visual brand ecosystem
- Deliver killer visuals on demand
- A hugely passionate, knowledgeable and friendly Illustrator
- Capable of working in both 2D and 3D
- Several years of experience crafting professional-looking illustrations and infographics
- Able to deliver illustrations as well as infographics: your art has no limit!
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to house style and needs
- Having great communication and collaboration skills
- Very reactive
- Go find the answers to your questions; know where to look and do not wait for things to move by themselves!
- Happy to solicit constant feedback from others
- Full English proficiency
- Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails… it’s so 20th century!)
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.