Senior iOS Mobile Developer in Killing Kittens
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 25th, 2021
Job closing date: June 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 5+
What You’ll DoWe currently have an extremely exciting position open for an experienced Senior iOS Mobile Developer who will take a leading role in the development of our existing mobile app. We’re looking for a talented & passionate individual who is able to demonstrate commercial experience (5 years) of building iOS Mobile platforms from inception through to release and onwards. You will work alongside the rest of the Development team, building, testing and improving our current mobile offering, as well as helping implement new features to enhance our customers’ experience. Other responsibilities include:
- Being involved in the whole lifecycle from suggesting new features to releasing them.
- Implementing existing features from our web app into the iOS app.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the wider team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Investigate bugs and errors within the iOS app to continuously improve the app.
- Help maintain code quality and organisation.
Who You Are
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail and creating the best possible experience for our users.
- Passionate about mobile technologies
- Constantly looking to improve all areas that you can affect.
- Genuine interest in new technology.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in iOS development.
- Experience with Swift and iOS frameworks.
- Familiarity with modern design patterns such as MVC, MVVM.
- Experience integrating with back-end web services using REST/JSON APIs
- Experience with Git.
- Able to test own code and benchmark with XCode.
- Experience of App Store management
- UI/UX minded.
- Computer science or related degree.
- Experience with Sendbird / Other chat technologies.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Unit testing experience.
- Knowledge of Code Security practices.
- Experience with TestFlight.
Benefits and Perks
- Salary, in line with experience (£45k – £55k pa)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid medical and dental cover
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Some flexible working procedures in place
- Staff share options
- Perkbox with gym membership
- A great working culture and the chance to be part of something really progressive.
Killing Kittens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.