Senior Laravel Backend Developer in Pulpo
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 13th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 2+
🐙 We are PulpoPulpo is a fintech from Barcelona that helps users share costs on their digital subscriptions with their friends in order to save up to 75% of monthly subscription costs. Our mission to become the world's leading Sharing Network and make sharing digital subscriptions easy, legal, and accessible to everyone.
🔧 The position - Laravel Backend DeveloperAt Pulpo, we’re looking for an Senior Backend Developer to join the family in Barcelona. You will be working directly with the CTO. This is a great opporuntiy to design and build your own backend infrastructure from the ground up, and have the opportunity to grow a team around you. Your mission should you choose to accept it would require:
- To code all required stories/modules/versions for the backend/api/platform.
- To apply Agile (SCRUM) methodology as a team and individual, caring about quality, resources and time. To meet deadlines for every sprint and raise a flag on time when issues are encountered. Deadlines are important for team success. Stories/Tasks must be always updated on time (trello or similar).
- To document (releases) caring about the people that will learn about our work. Documentation should be structured, clear and done on time. IT documentation must be done always in English.
- To share with the team knowledge and thoughts about methodologies and technologies.
- To do some other IT related tasks (not directly related with code), such as Systems Administration (specially for deployments) or other requirements.
🎯 Deliverables & KPIs
- Sprints code/commits/branches/stories.
- Release documentation.
- Other IT required documentation.
🧠 Required SkillsWe know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you. Even if just a few of those apply to you. 🦄
- Laravel Framework experience (minimum 2 years). This means that you already have been working in projects in Laravel and can prove a good knowledge of the framework, their ORM models, the MVC structure and how to work with Laravel for API development.
- Hands on attitude: Ability to work independently and be proactive rather than reactive.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Git VCS knowledge
- Basics of FE: JS frameworks appreciated (such as React or Angular)
- Basics of DevOps.
- Never settle. You always strive to develop personally and professionally, open to learn new things and share the ones you expertise.
- English written/spoken (Spanish is a plus)
🌱 Our offer
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options for Pulpo: We want everybody to be a true owner in Pulpo.
🌈 Our stance
- We don't look for traditionally successful CVs. To build a special environment, we don't rely on typical measures of judging.
Benefits and Perks
🎁 Our benefits
Flexible working hours: we all have our objectives, as long as they are met, you have the flexibility to set your own time
Easy remote work policy: We have an office in Barcelona where you can hang out with the rest of the team have an international team but if you need to work from home or can’t get to Barcelona right now, for some time, we are easy.
Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Pulpo backend from scratch.
Interested? Apply now!
👋 How to apply
In order to apply please fill out the following form: APPLICATION FORM HERE
If you want to stand out, feel free to let us know that you submitted the form with anything that you think might be interesting for us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are lucky to hear from you! 🥳
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.