Senior Marketing Specialist at Cocoon Flex Space
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 6th, 2022||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||SEO, Copywriting, content creation, ads||3+|
About Us – Our Mission
Cocoon is a real estate operator for flex rentals – we operate some of the most unique properties in NYC under partnership agreements and market them for media productions, private events, corporate events, showrooms and offsite meetings. We are a full time team of 6 with 25+ independent contractors working on a very regular basis with us.
Cocoon will end 2022 operating 40 properties, with 8 new properties, and a goal to reach 100 by the end of 2023. We also plan to expand to several major cities globally. Cocoon’s mission: Better Space Rental for a Better world.
We want you to scale our digital marketing, branding strategies, and campaigns of our socially driven startup.
You are technically multifaceted and an entrepreneurial individual. You will build marketing systems and frameworks that will transform our website into a platform. Through various channels, you will announce Cocoon’s mission to the world.
As a marketing and communications expert, you will manage all the internal and external communications and coordinate all the marketing and branding projects of our start up as well as the transition of our website to become a key element in our sales funnel. Data and Financial goals have to be your native language while pushing strategy forward. Experienced in $5M+ revenue companies using data, SEO/SEM, and experiential marketing to create agile systems for sustainable growth.
You are a creative thinker and impeccable executor who knows how to build systems and deliver on big ideas and is comfortable being part of a team who pushes the boundaries of storytelling to build a more inclusive ecosystem in the industries we operate. You are strong in strategy and execution of campaigns, pitches, and narratives that position Cocoon as a thought leader.
What You’ll Do
- Expert in WordPress, make improvements to the UX experience and our website
- Develop all written copy for marketing materials, website content, and space listings.
- Manage external contractors who handle all Social Media accounts (Instagram, Linkedin, and Facebook) including Google and Facebook ads and be able to communicate to the team on insights and strategy recommendations.
- Manage external agencies handling our SEO/SEM and lead a mid-term transition into developing in-house teams for both areas.
- Create campaigns for all relevant stakeholders (including newsletters to property partners, internal Cocoon Team, and current and potential clients) in line with our branding guidelines.
- Seek and unearth macro- and microeconomic trends related to our industry and sellers, ultimately providing strategic guidance for how data is used to inform external-facing projects and narratives.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with our seller community to help develop content and media angles that are tied to our sellers’ unique experiences and remarkable stories.
- Partner with internal teams on projects as well as manage external contractors.
- Manage onsite branding efforts, continuously finding new opportunities to improve onsite booking experience, branding of the spaces, property owner experience, and bring ideas for new ways to improve brand awareness in the spaces.
- Creative direct photoshoots for content creation of marketing materials including new space photographs for listings, photoshoots for website content.
- Manage the Marketing Budget in coordination with the Operational Budget.
What You’ll Need
This position will evolve as Cocoon and its needs grow. We are currently looking for following requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience working on communications projects, preferably for in a creative industry, a start-up or an agency environment
- Intermediate experience with SEO/SEM. Experience with SEMRush is preferred.
- Intermediate experience with WordPress.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Visual Branding tools like Canva.
- Experience with working directly with C-suite leadership
In the nearby future, we look forward to you being a part of these goals:
- Operate an average of 100 properties in NYC, and expand operations to key cities like LA, Mexico City, Barcelona, Paris, Tokyo, etc
- Develop our tech platform to streamline our marketplace, operations and services.
- Develop a unique business culture to attract the best talent in the world.
- Develop the social arm of Cocoon following the same MVP and A/B testing culture that has allowed us to establish this business to this point.
- Establish the Cocoon headquarters under the architectural principles of natural ecosystems of our founder and as a statement for new ways of working and living in the city of the future.
- Develop pop-up experiential spaces designed by us to be partially monetized and partially used for cultural/educational programs
Benefits and Perks
- Dental, medical, vision benefits
- Flexible schedule/remote
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 6th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 20 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Marketing Assistant||October 19th, 2022|
|German-speaking Digital Marketing Specialist needed (part-time)||October 19th, 2022|
|German-speaking Online ads specialist Werkstudent/in needed (part-time)||October 19th, 2022|
|German-speaking Digital Marketing Werkstudent/in needed (part-time)||October 19th, 2022|
|Epic marketing generalist||October 4th, 2022|