Senior Mobile Developer iOS in Fretello
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 4th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Africa, Europe
Important skills: Continuous Integration, iOS, Swift, SwiftUI, UIkit
Years of Experience: 4+We are looking for a passionate iOS developer to join our cross-functional product team. Together we will create features that bring great value to our users and have a long-lasting impact on them and their joyful learning experience.
- Building and improving our Fretello iOS app
- Defining architecture and common practices to increase development and deployment speed
- Writing code that is easy to read, maintain, test, and follows proven practices
- Creating adaptable UIs using Auto Layout or SwiftUI for iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Working in a cross-functional team, helping to actively shape our product’s future
- Putting in that little extra with every commit to deliver an outstanding app
What to bring along:
- At least 4 years of practical experience with developing iOS apps
- Excellent command of Swift and expert knowledge of iOS frameworks
- In-depth experience with different architectures for iOS apps (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
- Knowledge about effective Xcode usage and how to debug different kinds of errors
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery as well as test-driven development
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn
Your contact:Tanja Weidinger, HR Lead Our salary range starts at an annual compensation of EUR 40.000,- (full-time) but this is the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience. At Fretello we are proud to foster a flexible working environment, offering remote work possibilities and personal time off.
Benefits and Perks
- Personal time off
- Remote-first company policy
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome teammates and regular team events
- Continuous growth through conference visits and knowledge sharing
- Agility, transparency, appreciation, trust and integration
Interested? Apply now!
If you identify with our values and passion and want to join the Fretello stage, we’d be thrilled to learn what makes you a good fit for our diverse team. Have a look at our open positions at career.fretello.com to learn more about us and to send us your job-relevant application documents. The Stage is (Y)Ours!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Agent: Operations Automation||April 13th, 2021|
|Android Developer||April 13th, 2021|
|Sr. Developer Specialized in Redux Framework (on WordPress)||April 13th, 2021|