Senior Node.js Express Developer in Better Products
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 13th, 2021
Job closing date: June 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+
About usWe are working on a workflow app for marketing agencies. The MVP UX design is done and we already started development. You are an experienced and driven full-stack developer, with a focus on the backend. Our tech stack includes React.js, Node.js, Express, AWS, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Docker. This is a long term, full-time, engagement (30 hrs a week minimum) and ideally. In case the collaboration works well you'll be given the opportunity to get shared in the startup after a few months.
- Full Stack development, but focus on 90% on the backend.
- You'll join 2 other developers who recently started development on the product.
- Work with the product manager and two UX designers to find issues with the design and consistency in respect to technical implementation and usability in combination.
- Help finding missing user stories and new or improved features for future consideration.
- Give technical feedback and input on the UX designer and Product manager, tester and 1 other (to be hired) developer, i.e. point out issues, missing user stories, etc.
- Help setup and run development, test, and production environments.
- Backend: You have at least 3 years experience with Node.js plus a popular framework like express / hapi / koa /etc
- Frontend: You have at least 1 year of experience with react.
- You have been responsible for deployment and maintenance of both test (CI/CD, unit tests) and production environments.
- You have set up and monitored AWS resources for performance and economy.
- Ideally, you worked on a B2B SaaS app before.
- Database: Experience with AWS RDS Aurora (PostgreSQL) or similar and able to properly design a normalized database using migrations.
- Ideally, experience creating queries and building full-text indices for Elasticsearch.
- Ability to view problems and solutions from both a higher level and with respect to the architecture. Hence, consistency, holistic thinking paired with analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and reasonably fluent in English.
- We are open to talent from anywhere in the world and your working hours are very flexible. We only require that for at least for 3 days a week, 3 of your working hours overlap the hours of 13:00-19:00 in Germany to facilitate team meetings.
- We are not looking for an agency at the moment and subcontracting of some of your work is not allowed.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Via email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Sales Account Executive||May 7th, 2021|
|Sales Development Representative||May 7th, 2021|
|German Speaking B2B Business Development Specialist||May 3rd, 2021|