Senior Performance Marketing Manager in LoveToKnow Media
Company Name: LoveToKnow Company URL: http://www.lovetoknowmedia.com Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month. We're looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to create and own performance-based digital customer acquisition programs and operate independently with minimal oversight. You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor of the customer acquisition funnel. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of consumer acquisition experience from a subscription-based or online media B2C start-up. LoveToKnow is a virtual company! This role is located remotely. What We Need:
- Experienced Senior Performance Marketing Manager who is deeply passionate about consumer oriented SEM, PPC and online performance advertising.
- Resourceful, hands on, individual contributor and primary owner of user acquisition for multiple consumer properties with initial emphasis on our subscription-based.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication required. No travel necessary.
- Reports to the CEO of LoveToKnowMedia Howard Love.
- Create and execute innovative acquisition strategies & campaigns for mobile and web across key paid acquisition channels (including Google, Bing, FB, App Store, etc).
- Lead day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple channels to optimize ROI.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop ad copy, creative, content, and landing page designs that communicate our product positioning and optimize conversion via testing.
- Oversee media mix modeling, attribution tracking, and funnel analysis to determine LTV of customers and maximize return on investment.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
- Build relationships with advertising vendors and agency partners to help achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing analytics, dashboards, and KPIs.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in digital Performance Marketing with strong emphasis on SEM acquisition, preferably with a B2C start-up.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing PPC/online marketing campaigns at scale and cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- Hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data, and metrics. Strong background with attribution, LTV analysis, and performance-based marketing KPIs.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, A/B testing, retargeting, attribution and funnel analysis.
- Experience with 3rd party management (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) and self-serve tools (Adwords, FB Ad Manager, etc.)
- Experience crafting creative marketing assets, developing landing pages, writing ad copy, and developing product marketing specifications from scratch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptive, resourceful, and comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity, and passion for learning cutting edge trends.
- Knowledge of SEO & ASO a plus.
- MBA a plus
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Marketing Manager + Cofounder for E-Commerce Photography Company||2018-08-18|
|Remote-Based Digital Marketing Executive||2018-07-11|