Senior Performance Marketing Manager in LoveToKnow Media
Job Published on: April 6th, 2018
The offer is closed.Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month. We're looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to create and own performance-based digital customer acquisition programs and operate independently with minimal oversight. You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor of the customer acquisition funnel. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of consumer acquisition experience from a subscription-based or online media B2C start-up. LoveToKnow is a virtual company! This role is located remotely. What We Need:
- Experienced Senior Performance Marketing Manager who is deeply passionate about consumer oriented SEM, PPC and online performance advertising.
- Resourceful, hands on, individual contributor and primary owner of user acquisition for multiple consumer properties with initial emphasis on our subscription-based.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication required. No travel necessary.
- Reports to the CEO of LoveToKnowMedia Howard Love.
- Create and execute innovative acquisition strategies & campaigns for mobile and web across key paid acquisition channels (including Google, Bing, FB, App Store, etc).
- Lead day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple channels to optimize ROI.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop ad copy, creative, content, and landing page designs that communicate our product positioning and optimize conversion via testing.
- Oversee media mix modeling, attribution tracking, and funnel analysis to determine LTV of customers and maximize return on investment.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
- Build relationships with advertising vendors and agency partners to help achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing analytics, dashboards, and KPIs.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in digital Performance Marketing with strong emphasis on SEM acquisition, preferably with a B2C start-up.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing PPC/online marketing campaigns at scale and cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- Hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data, and metrics. Strong background with attribution, LTV analysis, and performance-based marketing KPIs.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, A/B testing, retargeting, attribution and funnel analysis.
- Experience with 3rd party management (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) and self-serve tools (Adwords, FB Ad Manager, etc.)
- Experience crafting creative marketing assets, developing landing pages, writing ad copy, and developing product marketing specifications from scratch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptive, resourceful, and comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity, and passion for learning cutting edge trends.
- Knowledge of SEO & ASO a plus.
- MBA a plus
The offer is closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.