Senior PHP Developer in Bonfire
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Fluent English. This is imperative.
- You can work on a feature from start to finish, communicate about it and ask the right questions.
- You are comfortable with PHP and can confidently write code and see it deployed to production servers.
- You have 5+ years of experience with PHP and over 20 successful projects/websites.
- SQL comes naturally to you and you understand how databases work.
- You are bold and not afraid to SSH into a server and change some configuration files.
- Senior PHP Developer is responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs, and improving and refactoring code.
- Many tasks are not strictly web related and may challenge you in other ways (e.g. data analytics, network communication, database optimization, etc.).
- You will have a lot of independence and agency while working, but you will communicate with other colleagues daily and often work with them directly to solve coding issues.
The Work EnvironmentThis is a remote position. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing platform and make it grow even faster. We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply:
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.