Senior PR, Brand and Marketing Manager in Mailbird
Job Published on: February 4th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe, North america
Years of Experience: 4+We're looking for a Senior PR, Brand & Marketing Manager to join the Mailbird family! You will be responsible for initiating, driving, and implementing marketing initiatives to accelerate lead generation while also improving brand presence and product adoption. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development. The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Acquisition teams to develop marketing strategies and plans for new or existing products.
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition.
- Set digital marketing campaign targets and build strategies to help achieve them.
- Monitor KPIs and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Identify short-term and long-term marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Keep up to date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Gather feedback from sales and analyze consumer behavior to define our company’s positioning.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning, and strategy.
- Lead and support in the execution of digital PR campaigns that generate a buzz for our clients and leads to media coverage and backlinks.
- Support link building campaigns for the SEO Team
- Build relationships with journalists, influencers, and bloggers.
- Secure and analyze media coverage.
- Experience Launching new digital products – Mac will be a great PLUS.
- Able to work in, and thrive, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving change in the business through technology
- Highly familiar with the best trends and practices in Digital Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Brand awareness and PR.
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus
- Creative thinking
- Project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Positive and energetic
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive full-time contractor pay
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- Paid Sick leaves
- Paid Holidays
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.