Senior Pre-Sales Solution Architect EMEA in Cycloid
Job Published on: October 21st, 2019
As our Senior Presales Solutions Architect, you will:
- Develop the pre-sales solution architect role inside Cycloid
- Build and drive the technical evaluation stage of the overall sales process : you create technical proposals and presentations for customer meetings, initiate and manage multiple Demo, Workshops, Proofs of concepts. You work in close collaboration with the prospect to understand their needs and requirements to be able to deliver made to measure solutions according to their success criteria
- Work hand in hand with the sales, product management and engineering teams to provide them with the customer needs and product feedbacks, to fuel the product roadmap;
- As a key technical advisor to Cycloid customers, you are the platform ambassador. you communicate the technical value of Cycloid and help understand how Cycloid fits the client’s environment, how to get started with the platform, how to transform their development pipelines, and automate their infrastructure.
- Develop expert knowledge and proficiency on our and be a subject matter expert in one of the most important technologies in our industry today.
- An experienced Technical Sales expert with 8+ years experience in distributed systems or infrastructure software such as Infrastructure Management, IAAS, CMP, PAAS, CAAS, SaaS, or Big Data products.
- Previous experience building Enterprise solutions deployment (e.g. PAAS, CAAS, PAAS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc is highly preferred).
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (any of the 3 major cloud providers and/or any cloud native app)
- Exceptional communication skills allowing you to address prospects, customers, and the DevOps and Cloud communities, as well as highly skilled and experienced audiences, including enterprise architects and C-level executives. You are a great product ambassador thanks to your tremendous presentation style.
- Passionate for learning new technologies and likes to tackle hard technical problems
- A strong belief, paired with the willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach makes you fit for building strong internal and external relations
- You are willing to travel to meet clients to support sales in Europe
- You will be a key player inside Cycloid and the opportunities to grow are important as we plan to accelerate in Europe.
- Bs/Ms Computer Science degree required
- Operational experience as a System Engineer / DevOps
- Operational with Operator / Developer tools, including CI and CD pipelines
- Significant experience with Linux
- Able to work with both high skilled tech and non-tech teams (eg. marketing)
- Serve as an industry expert on technology, people, and process around software development & operating Cycloid at Enterprise scale
- Development experience a plus (scripting, application development, etc.)
- Full English professional proficiency
- No interest in managing others! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough to you
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency, German is definitely a plus
- Full Remote proficiency
- Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails... it’s so 20th century!)
Our recruitment process has the following steps :
- Hangout meeting with Sara, Sophie or Kader from HR
- DevOps Tech test reviewed by the team
- Hangout meeting with the DevOps Tech team
- A Cycloid Demo with the Sales team
- A meeting with our founder, Benjamin Brial
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.