Senior Product Designer / UX Designer – 100% Remote at BuddyBoss
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 23rd, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||UX/UI, Figma, UX, Product Designer, UX Design||5+|
BuddyBoss (BuddyBoss.com) is a leading provider of WordPress-driven solutions, for online community platforms, E-learning, and membership sites.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our product team, with a strong understanding of user-centered design and the mindset required to create high-quality software products. Applicants should be disciplined in problem-solving and able to design products that will solve problems for end-users.
As our Senior UX Designer, you’ll be our go-to person for gathering requirements from both internal and external stakeholders, designing product features, and preparing items for the product backlog.
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders
- Analyze customer feedback and activity, in order to iterate products to enhance the user experience
- Conduct usability testing and user interviews
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
- Develop user personas and usage scenarios
- Create wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, and technical models
- Ensure design standards, guidelines, and best practices are adhered to
- Prepare and write user stories for the product backlog
- Assist the product team throughout development to ensure deliverables meet the approved scope and design
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in product design and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficiency with design software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, etc )
- Knowledge of WordPress software development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to solve problems and design solutions
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Post Secondary Education, preferably in a technical field
Nice-to-Have Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement)
- Experience using product management tools such as Product Board, Product Plan, etc
- Experience working with apps built with React Native
- Proficiency with the WordPress Coding Standards, approaches, and common APIs
- Understanding of issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Experience working with remote teams is a big plus. Our team is mostly distributed with team members in over 10 countries.
- Experience with BuddyBoss or BuddyPress
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 23rd, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Graphic and Web Design Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Product Designer / UX Designer - 100% Remote||February 24th, 2023|
|Senior Product Designer / Senior UX Designer - 100% Remote||February 24th, 2023|
|Freelance Web Designer||February 1st, 2023|