Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) – SaaS in bookingkit
Job Published on: September 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Our missionIn today’s world we experience a global shift to offline experiences over products. Following this trend, bookingkit is set to digitise and develop tours&activities industry in Europe. Our API partners include connections to top-tier providers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor. Due to our market position we have the possibility to set and influence industry standards and are actively engaged in committees steering this development. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team as soon as possible. You will have the chance to not only work on a SaaS system, but also shape the eCommerce experience of thousands of our customers and thus millions of consumers. Your work will have a direct impact on the future success of our product.
In a nutshell
- Level - ★★★★☆
- Your future gear - Mac or Windows laptop (private use allowed)
- Remote option - Work from wherever you are, while enjoying quarterly team events with all bookingkids in Berlin
- Perks - Flexible work time,, pet friendly office, breakfast, snacks & fruits 24/7, Company BBQs, Team events, Sport leagues, relocation support… read more
More about your day-to-dayExploration
- Gather insights from customers and stakeholders
- Conduct customer interviews, usability tests and other activities to gather qualitative data
- Collect and interpret quantitive customer, user and consumer data
- Observe market changes (industry, competition, technology)
- Collaborate with UX Designers and Software Engineers
- Document and present your insights for the product team and the company as a whole
- Use gathered insights to find solutions to real problems
- Identify key opportunities and come up with ways to leverage them
- Facilitate the ideation process with a cross-funtional team of UX designers and software/QA engineers
- Prepare and present initiative & project briefs, including data, budgets and expected outcomes
- Challenge and improve upon briefs from other team members
- Take the role of Product Owner within a Scrum team
- Tightly collaborate with UX designers and software/QA engineers to identify challenges and detail solutions
- Prepare user stories and support the team in implementing them
- Prepare feature launches
- Get your hands dirty doing whatever is necessary to move a project forward (i.e. there is a critical challenge we need to solve in engineering, even if you can't code, you might identify helpful information or just care for the team by ordering pizza)
- Design and setup experiments to measure achieved outcome
- Implement additional means of data gathering
- Gather, document and present results of experiments to the team and stakeholders
- Manage initiatives and projects towards stakeholders and customers
- Update progress within the team and the whole company
- Celebrate successes and analyze failures
- Answer requests and manage expectations of the Customer Success and Sales teams
- Support the Marketing team in customer communication regarding the product
Must-haves, short & to the point
- Experience in handling multiple stakeholder requests, while keeping the execution work and your team singularly focused at the current project objectives.
- Organisational skills: you're able to structure your own and the work of others amid a tremendous amount of outside information.
- Good general understanding in commercial, UX design and engineering. Excellent knowledge within one of these areas.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Product Manager within software development.
- Experience within either SaaS or eCommerce
- Skilled in complex data analysis
- Experience as a UX designer or software engineer
- Knowledge of how to conduct workshops with teams and customers
What do we offer
We invest in your future:We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:You will work with the best in the industry- 70 great colleagues from +10 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary! Learn more about being a bookingkid here! Please state your earliest starting date and salary expectation you have found this job ad at when applying. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.