Senior Product Manager in Better Products
Job Published on: September 8th, 2020
Job closing date: September 22nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Technical Product Manager / Consultant B2B SaaSWe are working on the MVP of the Team management app of the future. Our vision is to make team management easier by letting team managers implement systems like routines and workflows.
Role descriptionWe're looking for an experienced product manager (3+ yrs bare minimum) to become the lead Product Manager for this webapp. This is a parttime position (8-20 hrs a week, initially 14hrs a week minimum). All work can be on your own schedule except for 1 meeting a week (on CET timezone afternoons). You would work directly with me (founder)and 2 UXUI Designers.
- Conduct competitor and customer research to help us better understand our customer needs
- Defining Roadmap Theme’s, User story maps, User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Define and run user tests
- Guide developers in an agile scrum process
- Connect the right people for quick decision making to achieve product success
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in the creation of a custom (web)app
- At least 2 years experience with a B2B product. You understand concepts like LTV, CAC, churn.
- At least 3 years experience in a scrum team, with experience in agile coaching
- Your user story and requirements writing skills are very strong.
- You conducted user tests in the past
- You have a good understanding of modern software development.
- You are experienced in working with UXUI Designers
- You have strong business intuition and judgment and can think commercially
- You have a data and customer-centric mindset
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred), ideally in a (partly) technical direction
- Excellent teamwork skills
- You have strong leadership skills to get everybody on the same page and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You are fluent in English, spoken and in writing
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.