Senior Back-end Developer in Europe in Cycloid
Job Published on: January 22nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
As a full member of the BackEnd team, you will:
- Build new features, bring new ideas, to a great DevOps platform to build a bridge between Devs’ & Ops & tools.
- Develope in Go/Golang
- Test your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it !
- Review your peers, as well as they review your code, ensuring best practices and knowledge sharing
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code.
- A passionate software engineer, (most important)
- With several years of experience crafting software (it is better)
- Having a broad experience in back-end development, HTTP and APIs
- Some experience with Go (preferably)
- Knowledge of distributed systems and simplicity, familiar with the UNIX philosophy, database such as MySQL, swagger …
- A big + : you understand Devops methodology or have worked as a DevOps.
- You are a great team player
- Have remote work experience (even if you can work in Paris office if you want to…)
- You have enough English skills to work remote with people across Europe
- No interest in managing others! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
- Broad knowledge on HTTP and APIs
- Keeping up to date with best practises and new technologies within Backend
- Good knowledge of git and Github (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century !)
Nice to have:
- UNIX Philosophy, database such as MySQL, swagger,...
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- More than English
Interested? Apply now!
Our recruitment process is following 3 steps:
- Interview with Sara or Sophie from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us !)
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.