Senior Risk Officer in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Contributing to the implementation of the Company’s risk management initiatives by effectively monitoring and identifying risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies, developing, and translating strategies into projects and processes to ensure adherence to desired business outcomes and department standards
- Analyse the risk profile of client and proprietary open positions across multiple assets classes and implementing processes to optimise exposures levels at all times.
- Driving innovation in the risk management processes by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Analyse and identify on an ongoing basis opportunities for better risk management and propose changes to existing controls or/and new risk treatments as deemed
- Collaborate with the Risk team and other departments as needed to ensure adherence to the Company’s Risk
- Monitoring Programme (RMP); pro-actively identify and highlight possible changes needed in order to ensure that the RMP captures all business risk areas at all times
- Ensuring compliance with the UCITS investment restrictions and assessing the relevant risks on an ongoing basis
- Assist with regular training among staff with respect to all risk aspects, including the use of operational risk tools and processes
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices in the field of risk management
- Draft (independently or in collaboration with risk team as needed from time to time) regular reports to the Risk & Audit Committee and Board of Directors of the Company requirements
- Five years experience within the financial services sector
- Qualification in Risk Management or CFA Certificate Or in process of completing.
- Previous experience in Financial Analysis or Risk Analysis within investments, financial services or payments
- Highly computer literate with a very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess a high morale character and professional integrity
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate
- A self-starter that enjoys a team-oriented approach
- Ability to understand broader business issues
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.