Senior Sales Manager in Adinton Technologies
Job Published on: May 22nd, 2017
About Us:We are a small company with big dreamers located in Barcelona. We are developing and selling a rule breaker software (adinton.com). We are just making something as easy as count every single click that every person is doing in the ads (seo, ppc, social networks, direct,…) and inside of the website of our clients. Then we organise this information for getting the most powerful insights. We just inform to our clients where and how much they have to invest in their online marketing campaigns for getting the maximum profit. Easy, isn’t it? Probably we are the cool-less, ninja-less or jedi-less company in the world, and it doesn’t matter, but we are so happy and proud of what we do and especially we are so proud of helping our customers to break the rules of marketing. At the moment online marketing tools and campaigns are proprietary of the big companies. The bigger you are the better tools and better campaigns you’ll get. We want to break this rule, we want to offer the best tool with affordable price, one that will allow every company with their own team to achieve any kind of goal. We want to “democratize” the High Value Stats.
- At least 3 years of experience selling digital marketing services: performance marketing and RTB will be desired. Used to work with CPX models, emailing, mobile, video, RTB, display…etc. or to have worked in WebAnalytics or AutoBidding Companies.
- Results oriented professional.
- Profound knowledge of the digital world and the new adtech / martech ecosystem
- A fast learner open to sharing knowledge with other team members
- Detail oriented, well organized, ability to multi-task and to work remotely.
- Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in Spanish
- Results-driven with very strong analytical skills
- Increase the revenue streams through the building of a solid pipeline, looking constantly for new opportunities and clients.
- Experience working remotely and used to work with communication and productivity tools like slack, skype, JIRA, trello.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.