Senior SEO Account Manager in Absolute
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Google Analytics, Content marketing, technical seo, Communication skills, SEO Consultation||4+|
Job OverviewAs the Senior SEO Account Manager you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. You will be responsible for developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for SEO as well as writing bespoke strategies for our clients. This will include sharing best practice, spotting opportunities for clients to grow their online revenue through online marketing campaigns, and attending client meetings to explain complex problems as well as communicating strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise
- Manage the SEO team and support with new business and pitching
- Have a good knowledge of clients objectives and campaign results
- Monitor and understand clients markets and their environments, you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
- Identify opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
- Identify the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
- Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
- Constantly up to date with industry developments so as to anticipate and prepare clients for these changes
- Responsible for the day to day efficiency of your work and as such should be able to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
- Minimum of 4 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
- Experience in account managing UK and International brands
- Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
- Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done
Benefits and Perks
- Working for a multi-award winning agency
- Top of the range laptop to work from
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Fully remote working (anywhere within Europe*).
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- A Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks and recognition categories.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary.
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week. Confidence coaching with ROAR Training (Kirsty Hulse).
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festival – Absolute Fest – with accommodation and travel provided.
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- 3 additional wellness days provided each year.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.
- Sanctus mental health coaching membership.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 15 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|Promoted Link Building Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|SEO Lead (Contractor)||October 2nd, 2021|
|SEO and Content Marketing Specialist||September 29th, 2021|
|Senior SEO Analyst||October 17th, 2021|