Senior SEO Analyst in Bruce Clay
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 15th, 2021
Job closing date: February 28th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 10+This is a specific need: ALL of our analysts have over 10 years of SEO experience and are hired to perform very deep-dive analysis and consulting on sites experiencing difficult visitor traffic conditions. Seriously, we need true experts that can diagnose complex website SEO issues, and that get excited in solving SEO puzzles for a living. If your desktop is full of SEO tools, we should speak. The SEO analyst performs various duties dealing with digital marketing and SEO, ranging from deep dive site-wide audits, penalty analysis, retainer programs and even “Ask Us Anything” (you’d better be good) blocks of time. Our SEO analysts handle technical, detail-oriented work, which makes truly expert-level SEO skills a requirement for this position — average is just not enough. Since analysts correspond with clients on a regular basis, the ability to communicate effectively is also a must. To sum it up in one sentence, the ideal job candidate is someone who is articulate and has a strong aptitude and compelling need to perform technical SEO. While you may have your own techniques gathered throughout your SEO career, we have a few things we know will be new to you. We have a detailed program that has been successful for years, as you’ll learn.
Essential FunctionsAs a senior SEO analyst with our company, your recurring duties will include:
- Conduct detailed site audits to identify problem areas and create subsequent recommendations. You architect solutions then help the clients implement.
- Evaluate on-page and off-page ranking factors for client websites.
- Develop ongoing SEO strategies for clients.
- Organize website content based on our best practices (including siloing).
- Create strategic link analysis and usually issues/penalty reports.
- Communicate with clients and our separate team of program managers on a regular basis.
- Provide deliverables for clients on a timely basis. Service is and will remain a key part of all jobs.
- Keep accurate records of time spent on client projects.
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude.
Education and Experience
- At least 10 years of proven SEO experience. Non-negotiable requirement.
- Excellent communication skills — written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or computer science preferred (but not required).
- Residence in the USA, in any of the 50 states … This is a remote position.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Eyecare, 401k, …
- Work as FTE at Bruce Clay, Inc.
- 100%-ish remote
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 28th, 2021 to apply!
email email@example.com, or if you know Bruce send him an email 🙂
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.