Senior SEO Analyst in CB2 - Crate & Barrel Holdings
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 2nd, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|North america||SEO, Copywriting, communication, Analytics, keyword research||3+|
What you’ll do...
- Responsible for writing highly-polished, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy that is consistent with brand voice and in-line with SEO best practices and commonly-used style guides.
- Use keyword research tools to identify, research, and prioritize key traffic and revenue-driving terms from which to write and optimize website copy, meta data and inter-linking strategies.
- Partner with Senior Manager, SEO to drive on-page optimization execution and content strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing, brand, social teams to optimize the content hub and plan and develop articles from conception to publication.
- Partner with site merchants to prioritize search engine optimization for products, promotions and new site content.
- Partner with Paid Search team to improve overall brand visibility and drive maximum efficiency.
- Communication to team and management on SEO campaign results and timelines.
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly SEO reports and provide insights/analysis that is relevant for all levels including executive leadership.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as rankings, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Identify new targeting opportunities and make recommendations to improve search engine visibility based on competitive and on-page analysis.
- Troubleshoot underperforming keywords, pages and site sections and provide solutions to fix.
- Keep up to date on the latest key industry trends, Google algorithms and SEO best practices, strategies and technologies.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Assist in the training and development of fellow employees.
What you’ll bring...
- 5+ years experience in SEO
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to all levels
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Botify, SEMRush and BrightEdge preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform
- Experience with retail and ecommerce a plus
- Deep knowledge of SEO practice and methodology, including architectural competencies, content writing and linking
- Strong copywriting skills, able to write and edit content in multiple formats
- Exceptional communication skills - includes presentation, writing and advanced interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills - able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills / strategic mindset - able to analyze and deliver relevant information
- Detail-oriented and organized to meet deadlines while maintaining high levels of quality
- Must be a self-starter
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Referral Incentive Program
- Pre-tax Transit and Parking Benefit
- Tenure Recognition
- My Flex Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Days
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Caregiver Leave (3 weeks)
- Paid Military Leave
- Paid Parental Leave Program (8 weeks)
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Schedule
- Business Casual Work Attire
- CrateLifestyle Wellness Program
- Backup Child Care
- Wellness Credits Towards Insurance Premiums
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Optional Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Wellness Days
- Family Medical Leave
- Stop Smoking Program
- Indoor Smoke Free Workplace
- Crisis Line
- Health Savings Accounts with Company Seed Money
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans with company match
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Crate & Barrel
- Special Discount Events
- Hudson Grace
- Longevity Appreciation Discount
- Promotional Vendor Pricing
- Promotion from Within
- Extensive Education and Development Programs
- Recognition and Incentive Programs
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 2nd, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 29 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|Promoted Link Building Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|SEO Consultant (f/m/d)||November 15th, 2021|
|Technical SEO||November 10th, 2021|
|Part-time Search Engine Evaluator (Romanian)||November 20th, 2021|