Senior SEO Analyst at Crate and Barrel
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2022||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||SEO, ecommerce, keyword research, Content Strategy||5+|
The Senior SEO Analyst is accountable for actively optimizing and implementing changes to the SEO program resulting in improved search engine rankings, traffic and revenue for Crate & Barrel website. This role demonstrates expert proficiency with content optimization, ecommerce SEO and data analysis. This role is responsible for leading SEO strategy and execution for Furniture, Decor, CB Trade Program and Design Services.
What you’ll do…
- Responsible for writing highly-polished, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy that is consistent with brand voice and in-line with SEO best practices and commonly-used style guides.
- Use keyword research tools to identify, research, and prioritize key traffic and revenue-driving terms from which to write and optimize website copy, meta data and inter-linking strategies.
- Partner with Senior Manager, SEO to drive on-page optimization execution and content strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing, brand, social teams to optimize the content hub and plan and develop articles from conception to publication.
- Partner with site merchants to prioritize search engine optimization for products, promotions and new site content.
- Partner with Paid Search team to improve overall brand visibility and drive maximum efficiency.
Communication to team and management on SEO campaign results and timelines.
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly SEO reports and provide insights/analysis that is relevant for all levels including executive leadership.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as rankings, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Identify new targeting opportunities and make recommendations to improve search engine visibility based on competitive and on-page analysis.
- Troubleshoot underperforming keywords, pages and site sections and provide solutions to fix.
- Keep up to date on the latest key industry trends, Google algorithms and SEO best practices, strategies and technologies.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Assist in the training and development of fellow employees.
What you’ll bring…
- 5+ years experience in SEO
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Botify, SEMRush and BrightEdge preferred
- Know the difference between on-page SEO and technical SEO and are interested in honing your skills at both
- Strong understanding of how search engines work (Crawling, indexing, rendering, ranking, etc.)
- Must be able to think strategically and creatively to develop effective solutions that improve visibility and drive conversions for our customers
- Ability to identify key SEO opportunities for our website, track website traffic and KPIs, and analyze competitor strategies
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to all levels
- Experience with retail and ecommerce
- Deep knowledge of SEO practice and methodology, including architectural competencies, content writing and linking
- Strong copywriting skills, able to write and edit content in multiple formats
- Exceptional communication skills – includes presentation, writing and advanced interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills / strategic mindset – able to analyze and deliver relevant information
- Detail-oriented and organized to meet deadlines while maintaining high levels of quality
- Must be a self-starter
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
Benefits and Perks
- US remote or Chicagoland local
- 30% associate product discount
- STI eligible
- Biannual trips to Chicago
- 3 week vacation time
- Domestic partner benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Promotion from within opportunities
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 64 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Evaluator for Russian Speakers in Germany||September 8th, 2022|
|Business Analyst for German Speakers in Switzerland||September 8th, 2022|
|Research Analyst||September 8th, 2022|
|Search Engine Evaluator in Estonia||September 8th, 2022|
|E-commerce Analyst | Flexible Working Hours||September 7th, 2022|