Senior SEO Consultant in Reddico
Job Published on: November 9th, 2020
Job closing date: December 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe’re looking for a passionate and experienced SEO consultant to join our awesome team. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Someone who has at least 3 years agency side experience in delivering SEO campaigns.
- A strong focus and understanding of technical SEO
- An up to date understanding of what it takes to drive organic success.
- Someone who is able to identify a site’s issues and put a strategy together that’ll make a real and meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses opposed to just ticking off boxes.
- Someone who loves testing, hacking and working out complex issues.
- Someone who loves winning against their competition.
Company benefits and perksWe believe that if our staff are happy, our clients will be happy too. For this reason, we place our staff and their development at the centre of everything we do. We’ve built a sociable environment where we share ideas, we work hard and have fun. You’ll be joining a fast-paced company – where you can hit the ground running, but have the support of a team with vast experience across a variety of competitive industries. We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo, with another long weekend planned for 2020 somewhere else in Europe)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Our journey so far…Reddico is an award-winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), with offices in Brighton, Bristol and London and remote work opportunities. We were founded in 2013, and are now one of the most successful names in digital marketing. Recognised as the 309th fastest growing company (in any sector) in the whole of Europe by the Financial Times, we work with names like Direct Line, Churchill and Groupon. In 2018 we completely revamped our culture. Employees now choose their own hours, with no cap on the amount of holiday you can take throughout the year. We’ve been running this for about two years and it’s been a great success. Both internal and client NPS is at an all-time high, and we’ve had our biggest year to date. In 2020, we won Best Small SEO Agency at the European Search Awards, ahead of 10 other shortlisted companies from around the continent.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.