Senior SEO Manager in LoveToKnow Media
Company Name: LoveToKnow Company URL: http://www.lovetoknowmedia.com Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month. We're looking for an experienced and savvy SEO lead with a desire to win to develop and execute our global search strategy. The candidate will also help expand the overall reach of our offerings and brand, the results of which are measured through improvements in traffic, engagement, and revenue. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of consumer SEO experience. LoveToKnow is a virtual company! This role is located remotely. What We Need:
- Resourceful, hands on, individual contributor and primary owner of SEO for multiple consumer properties.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication required. No travel necessary.
- Reports to the CEO of LoveToKnowMedia Howard Love.
- Build and own the roadmap for SEO (on- and off-page). Lead all SEO strategy, planning, execution, optimization, metrics and reporting.
- Analyze and identify SEO opportunities via keyword research, competitor analysis, content gap analysis, backlink monitoring, crawl logs, and infrastructure audits.
- Drive organic traffic by leading the execution of SEO efforts including meta-data, content techniques, site architecture, link-building, keyword selection/utilization, etc.
- Own specifications for all SEO features; define requirements, write user stories, make decisions during development, and execute experiments.
- Recommend optimizations to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Stay abreast of SEO industry trends, best practices and algorithm updates.
- Train stakeholders on best practices to ensure the websites are SEO friendly.
- 5+ years of professional, hands-on SEO experience, with at least 2 years in a content-based start-up.
- Proven track record of developing and driving in-house SEO strategies.
- Ability to see the big picture of long-term strategy as well as getting into the weeds of writing product and content requirements.
- Fluent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic, and web analytics software. You are tech-savvy and learn new tools quickly.
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technologies as it relates to SEO. SQL and Python familiarity.
- Extensive knowledge of search technologies, industry standards, white-hat best practices and ranking strategies.
- Expert level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends and reporting on a weekly basis. Ability to quantify SEO initiative impact and prioritize accordingly.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and flexible; thrives in entrepreneurial environment.
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A strong communicator and influence with both technical and non-technical audiences. Exceptional writing skills, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and methodical.
- Innovative, competitive, and forward-thinking.
- Familiarity with mobile ASO.
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Marketing Manager + Cofounder for E-Commerce Photography Company||2018-08-18|
|Remote-Based Digital Marketing Executive||2018-07-11|