Senior SEO Specialist in In Marketing We Trust
Job Published on: October 19th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Asia
The Position Summary
- Title: Senior SEO Specialist
- Location: Remote (APAC Timezone, +/- 3h from Sydney NSW)
- Availability: Full-time (40 hours / week)
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Working with: Growth (SEO), Digital Analytics, Client Services Teams, Client’s Teams
Our StoryWe’re a global digital marketing agency obsessed with finding better ways to improve our clients' digital marketing performance. In Marketing We Trust was born from frustration - We used to be a client and couldn’t find an agency we could trust to deliver results, so we decided to build that agency. We knew we could create a better experience and that’s what we’ve been doing since 2013. We strive on being an extension of our client’s team and providing tailor-made, return-focused work. We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done! This keeps us focussed on making exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients. As a service provider our most important assets are expertise and experience — This is why we built a completely distributed full-time team. Based in over 15 countries, our team is recruited based on an exceptional ability to make things happen. We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education, and many more.
Your ImpactYou will be a crucial part of the SEO Team and will directly contribute to making IMWT the best agency in the market while re-inventing the SEO-Agency model with us. We are expecting you to work hands-on on the clients’ projects (most of the time) and be able to demonstrate sufficient leadership and project management skills to help your dedicated teams deliver projects on time and with the highest quality. You will be able to thrive in a friendly and professional remote environment, having the full support of our talented Growth team while working on high-level enterprise client projects.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in all areas of SEO
- Experience with large, enterprise accounts / websites
- Excellent understanding of modern search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Very good Technical SEO Background - this is essential!
- Experience with the leading third Party SEO Tools, site crawlers, log file analysis (like Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Botify, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Experienced Google Analytics, GSC user
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics for making data-driven decisions
- Project and stakeholder management skills and experience
- Good communication skills
- Native/ Fluent English - speaking and writing
- Project Management & Resources management
- Any work experience in the field of SEM, PPC
What you'll be doing
- Work across a variety of clients within the Agency
- Plan & execute SEO-related tasks and deliverables
- Perform technical audits of web properties to identify issues inhibiting organic success
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Analyze site backlink profiles to identify potentially harmful links and provide recommendations for outreach opportunities that increase organic visibility and traffic
- Identify internal linking optimizations and quantify linking structure values that increase traffic and organic rank
- Perform SEO keyword research
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Research and analyze competitors' landscape
- Report on technical SEO performance
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Present findings and results to various stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for and build automated processes
- Lead full-cycle SEO initiatives for our key clients
What's in for you?Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and differences for both the client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit (in fact, we have a no suit policy). A highly collaborative remote working environment, where teamwork is championed, and ideas shared - you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as part of a remote team and in exchange for your hard work, we can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business to achieve your lifestyle goals We even fly the qualifying team members each year to our awesome TrustEDConf event. The last one was in September in Chiang Mai, Thailand. An important point that is often overlooked: you will truly be part of a team. For most remote workers, you can easily feel isolated from what's happening in the business. We take good care of our teammates. So much so that a person who joined our team late November told us recently that she has felt more part of a team, than when she was working in an office. Don't take our word for it. Check what our teammates are saying on glassdoor (yep, 2 reviews are not great, but most are).
How Does our Recruitment Process look Like?Going through the hiring process can be a grueling experience, we get it, and it’s our goal to provide you with a fair, transparent and swift process.] Once you submit an application, we’ll review it and reach out to you in 2 weeks. In case we consider your experience and expertise a match for the role, we’ll invite you to go through a series of 3 formal conversations with our team, within the span of a week. You’ll first meet with our People Ops Manager to get an inside scoop into our culture, processes and ways of working, followed by a technical discussion with two of our team members. Lastly, you will meet with our Managing Director and get the chance to learn more about the commercial side of things and the impact your role will have on the business.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.