Senior SEO Specialist in Directive Consulting
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 3+At Directive, our mission is to redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. We value your work-life balance while also encouraging you to become a better marketer every day. We are passionate about helping you become the best marketer you can be. At Directive, we are blessed to work with global brands that share our values. We have a high-touch, collaborative model that encourages traveling to clients and in-office working sessions - giving you the freedom to truly "own" the success of the clients you service. In this role, you will only manage a handful of clients at once. You will be responsible for communicating results, driving strategy, and executing world-class campaigns. You are not alone at Directive. You get to collaborate daily with an amazing team, each working diligently to a common goal alongside you.
What we need you to bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in SEO, preferably in a digital marketing agency
- Extremely organized
- Exceptional critical + strategic thinking skills
- Polished communication skills; ability to drive a conversation with executives
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) + make decisions based on data
- Exceptional project + time management skills
Benefits and Perks
- Exceptional Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Option to work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match
- Unlimited Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Donation Matching to Charitable Causes
- Employee Care Services for Mental Health
- Opportunity to be Published on Industry-Leading Blogs
- Company Provided Macbook
- Compensation Structure Based On Revenue Managed
- Team Building Events
- State of the Art Offices in Austin, Texas and Irvine, California
- $100+ ergonomics budget
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.