Senior Software Developer in IESF Group
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
The RoleYou will be joining a dynamic, exciting Agile team, working as a key part of a globally distributed development unit. As a Senior Software Developer:
- You will be developing and maintaining different test automation frameworks.
- You will provide training and support to other development teams on how to use the frameworks.
- You will provide guidelines and define standard practices for writing test automation scripts.
- You have proven work experience in a software engineering environment working with software development, quality assurance and test automation teams.
- You have worked in an Agile Environment and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have gathered testing requirements from other development teams.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Cypress,io.
- Experience with Rest API Testing.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- An analytical mind.
- Commercial and Business Awareness.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to perform multi-tasking.
Nice to Have(s):
- Experience creating any test automation framework.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with any screen recognition tool like Sikuli.
- Experience with Appium.
- Experience with Gatling.
- Experience with JMeter.
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive salary package
- Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
- Health and dental insurance
- 22 days paid annual leave
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.