Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (.NET) at QGenda
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2022||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||C#, ASP.NET, Agile, Scrum, software development||3+|
- Title: Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (.NET)
- Classification (FLSA): Exempt
- Position type: Full time
- Reports to: Software Development Team Lead
Summary / Objective:
QGenda is a fast growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
In your role as a Senior Software Engineer you will work with others to design, develop, and implement any changes, bug fixes, and new features to our web application QGenda.com. We’re looking for engineers who thrive in scrum environments. Our scrum team works in two week sprints and has a strong track record of meeting sprint commitments. We value collaborative architecture discussions, continuous integration, and ensuring quality through unit and functional testing. Our engineers solve challenging problems ranging from automating complex schedules to developing optimized user interfaces for visualizing schedules. If tackling these kinds of challenges sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you!
- Work on a Scrum team and participate in all aspects of the development process
- Actively participate in architecture discussions
- Develop new features and make modifications to existing features
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
- Continually look for ways to improve our code base and evaluate new technologies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years experience with ASP.NET, MVC, and Web API
- Strong C# development skills and knowledge of .NET
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience writing unit tests using NUnit, MSTest, or similar testing framework
- Bachelor’s Degree from Major University
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
- Experience using dependency injection frameworks preferred
- Experience with functional testing using Selenium a plus
- Experience with React and Redux is a plus
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
- Computer-based work environment
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Lifting of 5 – 10 pounds
Benefits and Perks
Great Benefits & Culture
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Cell phone expense reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- 3 “Flex Hours” per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
QGenda is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability or genetic information, military status, status as a disabled or other protected veteran or any other protected status under applicable law.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2022 to apply.
QGenda is a remote-friendly software development company!
Please list ‘Remoters’ as the referral source when applying.
Hurry up! The job have had 53 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Golang Developer (Remote from Croatia)||December 22nd, 2022|
|.NET Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Java Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Frontend Developer - Angular||December 31st, 2022|
|Backend Software Developer - Node.js||December 31st, 2022|