Senior Spine 2D Illustrator in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: April 29th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Illustrating high quality artwork and themes for diverse casino games.
- Illustrating environment, backgrounds, characters, and symbols in a common style based on the game business requirements.
- Taking direction, giving direction, iterating on look and feel, gathering feedback from the entire team, and participating in the review of the full production of the art and games.
- Consistently deliver work of the highest calibre.
- 2D illustrations portfolio demonstrating excellent creative skills and diversity.
- Experienced at creating appealing 2D characters, backgrounds, and rendering artwork with a great finish.
- Prior experience working with game graphics, online HTML5 games, and game art optimization requirements.
- Knowledge of the real money gaming industry, slot machines, and other gambling games.
- Understanding web browser game development.
- Experience with effects and animation tools such as Spine 2D, Spriter, TweenJS, PixiJS, or other 2D tools.
- Digital illustration skills with an advanced understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- Experience working with animation graphics, sprite sheets, and animation asset optimization.
- Genuinely wants to do a good job as a matter of pride in one’s work.
Interested? Apply now!
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.