Senior Technical Lead/Web Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: April 25th, 2020
Job closing date: May 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a Senior Technical Lead/Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 4+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Excellent backend and frontend programming skills
- Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
- Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, etc.)
- Know and follow best practices for the technologies you work with
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) databases
- Experience implementing modern UIs
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Problem-solving skills
- Desire to continue developing your technical skills
- Experience with audio and video programming, preferred
- Experience with Amazon Services, preferred
- Experience as a technical lead, preferred
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.