Senior Technical SEO Analyst in Crate and Barrel
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Auditing, Agile, technical seo, Analytics, schema||5+|
What you'll need...
- Responsible for reviewing site structure crawl audits and making recommendations for improvements to underlying website code
- Once site structure analysis is complete, actions (link clean-up, reporting issues to developers etc) should be taken to improve site performance
- Analyze web analytics reporting to drive insights for technical improvements and data driven content optimization recommendations
- Develop and maintain monthly SEO reports and provide insights/analysis that is relevant for all levels including executive leadership
- Monitor and report on metrics such as rankings, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Partner with Senior Manager, SEO to drive technical optimization strategy
- Provide strategic insight into consumer behavior via web analytics information
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for our company websites performance
- Troubleshoot underperforming SEO keywords, pages and site sections and provide solutions to fix
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Assist in the training and development of fellow employees
What you'll bring...
- 5+ years experience in technical SEO
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to all levels
- Proficiency with JIRA, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Botify, SEMRush and BrightEdge
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform
- Deep knowledge of SEO practice and methodology, including architectural and design competencies, content writing and linking.
- Working knowledge of agile product development
- Exceptional communication skills - includes presentation, writing and advanced interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills - able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills / strategic mindset - able to analyze and deliver relevant information
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must be a self starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 44 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|Promoted Link Building Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|SEO Lead (Contractor)||October 2nd, 2021|
|SEO and Content Marketing Specialist||September 29th, 2021|
|Senior SEO Analyst||October 17th, 2021|