Senior Technical SEO Consultant in Local SEO Guide
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|North america||SEO, technical seo, Google Search Console, web performance, web crawling||3+|
- Work with the Managed Services Team (SEO, Technical SEO and Web Intelligence) on Technical SEO components for client projects.
- Own Crawl/Render/Index related Technical SEO issues on engagements.
- Be responsible for crawling, crawl log analysis and other technical SEO responsibilities for both new and existing clients.
- Communicating the business impact of the Technical SEO, as part of a larger SEO strategy, to a variety of relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Help support Technical SEO tooling and internal product development
Just this last month you could have:
- Been responsible for the domain migration of a B2B SaaS client that gets 60% of its revenue from organic search
- Performed a technical SEO audit for two sites as part of a broader Web Intelligence engagement
- Helped us Technical SEO tooling and infrastructure via our TechOps team
This Job Is For You If You Are:
- Comfortable in a growth oriented environment.
- Skilled in the use of crawlers. We use SiteBulb and ScreamingFrog.
- Skilled with Google Search Console especially the coverage report, crawl stats report, sitemaps, page experience and mobile usability reports, and using GSC to diagnose crawl/render/index issues
- Able to distinguish between different rendering methods and able to advise on the pro/cons of each from an SEO perspective
- Able to prioritize technical recommendations within the context of a larger SEO strategy to maximize business impact
- Are familiar with SEO conceptual knowledge: understanding of what does and does not contribute to success in organic search including interplay of content, link building, and technical optimizations and ranking factors.
- Posses excellent organizational, time management, and communications skills necessary to thrive in a remote work environment.
- Are customer-focused
- Are resilient/flexible
- Don’t need management to hold your hand, and don’t want them to
- Want to build something amazing
Benefits and Perks
- Salary range 81-90k
- LSG pays 100% of your health insurance premiums + up to $1,000/year in non-reimbursed healthcare expenses
- Unlimited PTO + last week of the year off + all federal holidays
- 3 Months Paid Parental Leave
- Paid travel 2x/year to our LSG “retreats” (we all get together in a fun city)
- $1,000 home office allowance
- 10% commissions on any business you bring in if you are into making it rain
- 4% matching 401k program + up to 10% performance bonus + profit sharing
- Matching donations to your favorite charities
- Continuing education budget for all kinds of training
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 30 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|Promoted Link Building Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|SEO Lead (Contractor)||October 2nd, 2021|
|SEO and Content Marketing Specialist||September 29th, 2021|
|Senior SEO Analyst||October 17th, 2021|