Senior Technical SEO Consultant in Merj
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Python, SQL, technical seo, Research & Innovation, Task Automation||5+|
Skills & ExperienceYou should be able to demonstrate or have experience in the following:
- Over five years working in digital marketing while working on organic search projects.
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as Python, Ruby or R.
- Experience with databases with SQL.
- Experience working with developers and other digital marketers where you have led increases in important metrics (such as revenue, users, visibility etc).
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimisation: on-page, off-site, and technical.
- Ability to balance technical SEO tasks versus user experience.
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Deep Crawl, Botify, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, seoClarity, AHREFS, and SEMrush.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Splunk and other analytics platforms.
- Experience with at least two different content management systems (off-the-shelf or bespoke). You should also understand the benefits and drawbacks of each.
Personal Skills & Interests
- A high standard of written and spoken English is important (fluent or native).
- You should be comfortable in challenging yourself, asking for feedback, and acting on it.
- The ability to hold yourself accountable for delivery on client commitments is important.
- Be ready to empathise with your team and earn your clients' trust.
- You should enjoy working with large amounts of data and be able to draw and implement conclusions from your analysis.
- A want to optimise workflows to reduce repetitive tasks while being resourceful and adaptable is important. Sometimes, you might have to make use of limited resources.
- You should have a genuine curiosity for how things work and treat every challenge is an opportunity to grow.
### Bonus skillsAny of the following would be very beneficial:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in a second language.
- Experience in writing for reputable digital journals.
- Contributed to Open Source projects.
- Web coding experience in HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform.
- Knowledge of server operating systems such as OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Ubuntu or GNU/Linux.
Benefits and Perks
- Be encouraged to work on Open Source projects.
- Enjoy 26 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (UK).
- Get your own budget for setting up your workspace
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
We are accepting candidates who wish to work as an employee (UK only) or as a contractor (UK and Europe).
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.