Senior Technical SEO Manager in KaFe Rocks
Job Published on: October 19th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Constantly analyse the performance and test on-site changes where possible.
- Improve our technical SEO QA for on-site changes
- Recommend strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
- Work closely with product and content teams to support said strategies
- Develop guidelines for implementing SEO best practices in content development process.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, competitor analysis and track keyword trends, to identify gaps, new opportunities and to influence the overall content strategy.
- Prioritise SEO targets and assist your manager to build action plans to further improve organic traffic, rankings and conversions.
- 3-5 years of experience working in SEO
- understanding of critical SEO analytics by using software such as Ahrefs, Searchmetrics, Deepcrawl/Botify/Audisto, Screaming Frog, etc.
- experience in collaboration with web developers, copywriters, and product teams
- experience in providing keyword research, ranking, and traffic reports
- extensive knowledge of SEO methodologies, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies along with a passion to keep abreast with all the latest SEO trends
- problem solving abilities with extreme attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting
- strong communication skills, as you will be required to discuss project plans, strategies, and results with project leaders
- excellent organisational skills are a must, as the role will require you to assist with multiple priorities, projects and relationships
- a natural intuition to understand what does or does not fit within our brand ethics/niche
- understanding of Romanic languages (on a keyword research and content analysis level) are a plus
- Knowledge of the iGaming industry is a plus
- experience with WordPress and/or a headless CMS are a plus
- experience with technical documentation is a plus
- SEO training from SEO veterans
- a reliable company that values its employees
- competitive salary based on your experience
- a fully remote role
Interested? Apply now!
Please apply by visiting our job site and clicking on the button at the end here.
It would be very helpful if you also added some info in your application where you found this job ad – on remoters.net. 🙂
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.