Senior Technology Business Analyst (REV) in Retail Ecommerce Ventures
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, business analysis, ecommerce, Business Intelligence, Requirement Analysis||4+|
General Overview:This position is responsible for supporting technology and business data analytics projects and their related scope. Responsibilities include: Cross-functional communication, collecting and documenting requirements and managing priority and delivery. This is a remote long term full time hours Independent Contractor role through Upwork that requires 40 hours per week.
About Retail Ecommerce Ventures:Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV is focused on transforming retail brands into successful ecommerce businesses. Using data-driven strategies and AI, REV re-launched Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, RadioShack and several other eCommerce brands in 2020. This is an exciting time to join as we are now building out key structures for continued growth and support of the brands.
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:Provide analysis to and support the product team in the following areas:
- Market analysis and competitive landscape
- Key features aligned to market segment and buyers
- Pricing recommendations
- Financial modeling scenario planning
- End-to-end business process mapping
- Analyze internal and external business requirements
- Support eComm data analysis activities to drive engagement
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce requirements to be implemented
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during research/analysis phase
- Work on agile team and contribute to the success of the team
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills and Education:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen related to reporting and KPI metrics
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- 4+ years experience in a Business Analyst or similar analytics role
- Customer first focus
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Jira or related software development tools
- This an Independent Contractor full-time REMOTE position
- The job requires availability to work in EST/PST flexible time zone
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
To be shortlisted, the first part of the application process is for you to do a 15 min timed cognitive assessment. After you take it, please remember to tell us what the confirmation number is from your email. Here’s the link:
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 31 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Development Representative||October 29th, 2021|
|Sales Engineer - APAC||December 1st, 2021|
|Warhouse Management Blue Yonder||November 30th, 2021|
|Affiliate Specialist (English Market)||November 15th, 2021|
|Project Manager||October 29th, 2021|