SEO Account Manager in Hennessey Digital
Job Published on: December 4th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereHennessey Consulting, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Account Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is an excellent storyteller, is self-driven, has a problem-solving mindset, and has at least two (2) years of digital marketing agency experience. We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the country. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Foster and cultivate client success, client relationships, and ultimately client retention
- Attend all assigned client calls and taking detailed notes to assign tasks to the team
- Provide a detailed agenda and recap for all assigned client calls
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Work closely with the project team to stay on top of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Coordinate efforts with external partners where needed
- Serve as the “voice of the client,” representing your clients’ needs when dealing with internal stakeholders at all times
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in SEO and/or digital marketing
- An up-to-date understanding of Organic Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing
- Excellent relationship building skills and extremely personable demeanor
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and positive attitude
- Excellent storyteller
- Strong sense of urgency to fulfill internal and client needs
- Proven project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and similar analytics packages
- Working knowledge of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or other SEO tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in dealing with executives and other top-level decision-makers
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines well
Interested? Apply now!
- Apply through Indeed:
- Apply through LinkedIn:
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.