SEO Account Manager in Searchant
Job Published on: November 17th, 2020
Job closing date: November 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)This role will initially begin on a part time/project/contract basis.
Role:The account manager role is to ensure the smooth delivery of the accounts they are charged with. This involves a mixture of project management, customer support, people management as well as top-level SEO / digital marketing knowledge.
- Build a strong client relationship by acting as a partner and have a deep understanding of their business.
- Liaise with clients as and when needed to request information or to provide information.
- Answering client queries in a timely manner (generally within 24 hours)
- Providing basic project support such as publishing blog posts, optimising blog posts or keyword research.
- Provide monthly reports for accounts that require them.
- Upselling services where appropriate and will add value.
- Ensuring projects have a solid plan for a minimum of 3 months in the future.
- Helping to create & improve internal systems.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.