SEO Account Manager in Selesti
Job Published on: November 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
- Digital account management experience with at least 2 years at an agency essential. Working directly with clients to plan and execute projects
- Hands-on SEO experience (doing the work, not just briefing the work)
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- Strong grounding in technical SEO
- Demonstrable experience and up-to-date knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO practices
- A positive attitude to work with the confidence to suggest and action positive change
- Responsible for getting to know clients, their objectives and KPIs
- Regular communication with clients to ensure service levels and expectations are being met
- Ability to work on your own initiative and time planning
- Motivation to continually learn and develop your skills
- Experience of using Linkdex, ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, Majestic, and other SEM tools
- Paid Search support
- Experience of Amazon would be an advantage but not essential
- User testing and CRO strategies
- Stay up to date with new trends and advancements in our field
In return, we will offer you:
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday as a basic, with additional time off at Christmas plus your birthday off
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training and self-improvement
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
- Awesome Selesti Birthday and Christmas Parties
- Family Lie-in - for members of the team who have children, we give them a few extra hours to spend with their children on their birthdays to give them more quality time.
- Flexi-time; within reason you can work the hours that are best for you
- Do you have at least 2 years agency experience?
- Do you have account management experience?
- How does Google rank websites organically?
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.