Remote Based SEO Account Manager Job Opening at TopHatRank
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Google Analytics, Client management, SEO strategy, Seo audit||3+|
SEO Account Manager Position Summary:
This position requires extensive SEO knowledge and effective client communication, time management, and customer service skills. You must ensure that all projects and deliverables for your book of business (clients) are executed efficiently and timely, providing individual attention to each client.
An SEO Account Manager at TopHatRank does not repeat the same tasks day-to-day, but instead focuses on creating innovative solutions to develop unique SEO strategy that excel their clients, constantly revolutionizing the process and not just checking off to-do boxes.
- Act as the Account Manager and point of contact in the flow of work between client(s) and the rest of the team for deliverables.
- Find opportunities for the organic growth of your accounts as the organic search landscape evolves, including creating and executing custom ongoing SEO strategies for clients.
- Perform SEO tasks such as technical SEO audits, analytics audits, keyword research, competitive analysis and much more.
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met in a timely manner, as well as client and internal expectations are proactively communicated and accomplished within budget.
- Digest, challenge, and knowledgeably communicate channel performance and analysis. This includes analyzing data and strategy performance with monthly client reporting.
- Adopt and continue to refine account management standards and best practices.
3+ years of SEO experience and must demonstrate success in a previous SEO role, as well as have advanced technical SEO knowledge. If you cannot explain what a canonical tag is or don’t know the difference between a 301, 302, 307, or 410 status code and if/when each should be used, you should not apply.
You are also required to have the following experience and traits:
- Demonstrated success in a previous SEO role
- Proficiency in Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Sitebulb, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other data-oriented platforms
- Intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Advanced technical SEO knowledge (this will be tested and is extremely important)
- Able to communicate complex SEO knowledge about how the algorithm works and why your strategies will be effective to clients in a way that they will easily understand
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, yet knows when to ask for help when needed
- Ability to draw insight from raw information and data
- Strong verbal and written communication (this will be tested and is an extremely important trait)
- Client-focused, hardworking, detail and team-oriented
The 411 on TopHatRank:
TopHatRank is an award-winning agency based in Los Angeles, California. The team has successfully won several SEO awards based on their client campaigns and organic SEO efforts.
Specializing in E-Commerce SEO, SEO Audits, and fully managed SEO campaigns, our clients range from medium to enterprise level companies such as The Walking Dead, Ties.com, Hint Water, and Mealthy.
At TopHatRank, we truly believe in providing a fun, positive atmosphere where both employees and the client’s of TopHatRank can grow and thrive. We’re a close-knit group who support each other in leveling up and providing the best value to our clients.
Related keywords: seo, marketing, seo specialist, digital marketing
Benefits and Perks
THE MONEY – Compensation and Benefits:
This role is full-time and offers extensive long term growth for the right candidate. This salary is determined based on experience and skill level demonstrated throughout the hiring process, ranging from $45,000-$55,000 depending upon experience + bonuses.
We provide several exciting benefits for our employees at TopHatRank, some of which include:
- Work remotely and on a flexible schedule: 10am-6pm is our company hours, but you can set your own working schedule as long as you remain available via Slack during regular company hours.
- $50 Monthly remote reimbursement: We’re a remote company, so let us help you cover that wifi bill.
- Flexible time off policy: That’s a fancy way of saying unlimited time off whether you need to go to jury duty, the doctors office, or Cabo.
- 10 Paid holidays: Including TopHatRank day.
- Quarterly goal initiatives (with bonus incentives)
- Paid employee training and development: We want you to be the best you can be, and if that means taking a course or attending a conference, we’re all about it!
- Monthly team happy hours: Each month we meet virtually and learn how to make tacos from scratch from a chef, discover the secret to making the perfect MaiTai, or carve pumpkins together.
- Annual performance reviews: An opportunity to recognize your improvement or provide a baseline of what can be improved.
- 1.5% Annual employee longevity bonus: As a thank-you for spending a year with us, we bonus you 1.5% of your current salary (each year).
- Annual company retreats: We like to host in-person retreats with the whole team in a fun location around the US 1-2x a year.
- Medical insurance: Up to $300 monthly
- Dental insurance: 100% covered
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2022 to apply.
How to Apply
Email your resume to jobs @ tophatrank.com with the subject line: SEO Account Manager Position 2022.
Be sure to include the answers to the following in the email:
- Your Name:
- Your personal pronouns:
- Your Location & Time Zone:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile:
- Describe your home office setup including your wifi speed, type of computer, monitor, location of office, etc:
- Your availability and start date:
- Your desired salary:
- Are you currently employed, and if so why are you looking for a new role?
- Why you want to work for TopHatRank and why you’re qualified for the position:
Our Hiring Process:
We have an in-depth hiring process to truly ensure we are a right fit for you, and you are the right fit for our team.
- Apply via the steps above
- If you are qualified, you will be sent a Google Form to further clarify your SEO skills and knowledge
- Video interview with our SEO Department Manager
- Final video interview with the Owner and VP of Operations
Hurry up! The job have had 30 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Linkbuilding Team Lead||July 31st, 2022|
|Promoted Linkbuilding and Outreach Specialist||July 31st, 2022|
|Search Evaluation for Dutch Speakers in Germany||August 7th, 2022|
|Search Evaluation for Russian Speakers in Germany||August 7th, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator for French Speakers in Switzerland||August 7th, 2022|