SEO Analyst in Keyphraseology
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 1st, 2021
Job closing date: April 12th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereKeyphraseology is a boutique consultancy with deep specialization in the influence of the digital information spaces, especially SEO. From multinational consumer brands to public-facing individuals, Keyphraseology channels the power of nuanced search engine algorithms, digital assets, social media influence, and other digital channels to help our clients achieve their desired presence online. Keyphraseology is 100% remote and borderless. With team members and clients dotting the globe in North America, Africa, Europe, and Asia we bring the best digital marketing minds to the job at hand, offering expertise and support across an ever-growing list of geographies and languages.
ResponsibilitiesWe’re seeking a sharp, detail-oriented, problem-solver of an SEO Analyst to continue to learn and grow with us. Technical problem-solving and SEO experience is valued, but on-the-job practical application training will be provided. Ultimately, this role will grow to fill the following functions with autonomy: Technical SEO Audits & Diagnostics
- Analyze a website and digital presence for improved Search Engine Optimization performance.
- Produce thorough analysis across thousands of factors and carefully document recommendations, action items, and expected outcomes in a client-ready format that multiple audiences can understand from developers to marketers and the c-suite.
- Not only will you diagnose issues and identify recommendations, but also write about and explain them well.
- Well-versed in spotting and identifying trends and anomalies in performance data, you’ll produce reports and surface actionable insights from tracking and measurement tools (Analytics, Search Console, client-side databases, log files, etc).
- Use data visualization platforms and techniques to tell a story with client data that is understandable and inspiring to a variety of business audiences.
- Support and learn with other team members to satisfy cross-functional client projects.
- Become an engaged, valued participant in client calls and communication.
- Consistently deliver client-ready materials on-time and on-budget.
Skills & AttributesOur ideal SEO Analyst possesses the following skills and attributes.
- Eagerness to dig deep and thoroughly learn the worlds of Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Innovative, problem-solving mindset. Most of the work you’ll engage in on a daily basis hasn’t been done or solved before. Ideally, you are intellectually curious, great at research, and skilled at coming up with creative solutions.
- Independent, self-driven. The majority of your work will be a hands-on, solo experience. You must prefer and enjoy independent work to thrive in this role.
- Aptitude for data analysis (advanced formulas in Excel, Sheets) and/or a programming language.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. You can explain complex ideas clearly.
- Native-level Spanish skills are highly preferred. We would love to bring in someone who can help us support clients in the Americas.
- Multilingual applicants are highly valued as we serve our clients in a variety of languages.
- Baseline experience/knowledge of SEO and/or other technical digital marketing disciplines.
- Experience with a variety of SAAS toolsets of web development and digital marketing (i.e. Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, ahrefs, Google Sheets, WordPress, Shopify, HubSpot, Jira, etc.).
- 100% remote work is the dream of many but suited to few. Proven experience working and thriving in a fully remote role is preferred.
- Digital marketing agency or in-house departments are helpful.
- Experience in a customer or client-facing role is helpful.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.