SEO Analyst (Mid-Level) in Clubnet Digital
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 2nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Semrush
Years of Experience: 3+We're looking to recruit an organised, self-disciplined, motivated and passionate SEO Analyst to join our company. The successful applicant will handle a variety of tasks for our own company’s and for different clients relating to the performance and optimisation of the website’s in search engines.
- Actively identify areas for improvement on websites to aid on-page SEO.
- Handle advanced level technical SEO audits and research it’s findings.
- Manage campaigns in various SEO tools and handle associated reporting.
- Analyse web pages and identify rank hindrances.
- Explore topics for content ideation and liaise with the content marketing team.
- Perform competitor analysis and competitor benchmarking.
- Pick up and handle tickets from clients in relation to SEO activity.
- Liaise with our web development team in communicating and instructing any implementations for SEO.
- Present deliverables and results with discussion to clients.
- Set up, handle and manage tasks and activity in our project management apps (Teamwork).
- Contribute to new business ideas, strategy and pitching in terms of SEO acquisition.
- High levels of organisation and creativity with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, multi-tasking whilst being able to prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Fast learner that has the ability to pick things up as they go.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An advanced understanding of HTML, CSS.
- An advanced understanding of spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets).
- Comprehensive experience with many Google products such as Analytics, Search Console, My Business, Tag Manager, Data Studio.
- Familiarity with leading tools on the market such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog.
- A willingness to learn and progress by researching topics and reading popular SEO content.
Experience & Salary
- We'd prefer the successful applicant to have at least 3 years of experience actively involved in SEO activity, ideally in a commercial background.
- Salary Neg DOE
- Working days are Monday to Friday hours 09:00 - 17:00 but can be potentially flexible.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in this vacancy or have a question about it, please send your application or query to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do apologise in advance if we do not get back to everyone, we often have a lot of applicants.
When applying, please quote SEO001R so we track which vacancy your application has come via.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.