SEO Analyst (Remote Optional) in Adapt Partners
Job Published on: September 10th, 2019
Position OverviewDo you thrive on establishing client relationships, managing details AND love people? Do you want to make a significant impact at work, instead of getting stuck in a faceless cubicle? Do you believe in long term strategies to get ROI-producing results for clients? If so, let’s talk! We are currently looking for an experienced and driven SEO Analyst to join our team. You will play a central role, leading strategy and day-to-day management and execution of assigned tasks. The role will focus on the strategy and implementation of SEO campaigns while facilitating integration within all available marketing channels with particular emphasis on innovation. We’re looking for someone who can serve as an experienced anchor of our search engine optimization team. This is not a behind-the-scenes role. You will be the primary point of contact for the client accounts you manage, so excellent communication is a must. Strong communication skills are a must, both written and verbal. You are a self-starter, have a strong attention to detail and organization. You are a collaborative team player, not pushy, and seek out how our services can truly help a client, not just improve our bottom line. We're looking for someone with 5+ years working in SEO within a digital agency/marketing vertical. We don't expect you to match every requirement, but you should have solid, proven agency experience.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- This is a role for someone with 5+ years experience in on-page SEO, content strategy and light technical SEO, preferably at the agency level.
- You have a strong curiosity, passion for SEO and are open and friendly. Diving deep into client websites and analyzing a spreadsheet doesn’t scare you. You probably have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, computer science, information systems, or similar,
- Solid understanding of algorithms and recent Google updates,
- Strong data analytics and strategy background,
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business,
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork,
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, Majestic/Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and other key industry tools,
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a team.
- Adding structure, as an “owner” of SEO strategy in content, on-page, technical and link building for the client team with the agency.
- Conducting audits and ongoing SEO assessments of and implement SEO best practices for clients with a focus on short as well as long term strategies.
- Working with our technical directors, internal and external developers to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed and existing code.
- Performing thorough, detailed analysis of client websites, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on topical relevancy and site content.
- Serving as a primary point of contact internally and externally on the subject of on-page SEO, keeping folks updated on project statuses and reaching out proactively with new opportunities.
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates.
- Attending and leading client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Working closely with project managers to manage budget, scope, and timeline for retainers and one-off projects.
- Tracking client initiatives to ensure strategies are being executed and if not, proactively reaching out to clients to find work-arounds or other solutions. Additionally, tracking how implemented client initiatives are impacting site performance.
- Training and growing other analysts on staff with the latest SEO techniques and tools.
- Working with other analysts to plan each month’s work for retainer clients and reviewing all client deliverables to ensure quality and strategy are being met.
- The ability to self-manage and be an effective, positive participant alongside your fellow employees.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Optional Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service for you and your family,
- Flexible vacation, including holidays, and a company paid annual break between Christmas and New Years,
- This position is remote-employee friendly, or you can work out of our Apex, NC location.
Apply NowWe will be reading all cover letters. Tell us some things about yourself professionally, and personally, as well as sell us on yourself for this role. Submissions with copy/pasted cover letters or no cover letter will not be reviewed and promptly rejected. Apply on LinkedIn here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.