SEO Analyst in Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Germany, United States of America (USA), Canada, Portugal, Spain||Google Analytics, WordPress, Marketing, ahrefs, Google Search Console||2+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100+ employees over the last year -- with the best yet to come! Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen -- and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it. The SEO Analyst will work closely with our SEO Team Lead, the Director of Content Marketing, the Director of Demand Gen, our Content Team, and our Growth Team (cross-functional effort with Product & Engineering for rapid iteration.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Perform keyword research and competitive SEO analysis to identify growth areas; and prioritize key traffic and revenue-driving terms
- Generate creative content topic ideas for SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with the SEO and Content Team to drive on-page optimization, content strategy. and search engine optimization.
- Identify new targeting opportunities and make recommendations to improve search engine visibility based on competitive and on-page analysis
- Perform SEO and content audits
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve underperforming keywords, pages, and site section
- Monitor and report on metrics such as rankings, site traffic trends, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Develop reports for Executive-level discussions
- Stay up-to-date on the latest SEO best practices and strategies
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent writing skills
- Overlap at least four (4) working hours with Central European Time
- Experience managing websites with large volume of pages (ideally thousands)
- Experience working on off-page SEO campaigns & technical SEO, structured data, and schema markups.
- The ability to strategize, plan, implement and monitor multiple SEO campaigns simultaneously
- Experience quantifying the impact of your SEO recommendations, both pre- and post-implementation
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and various other SEO & analytics tools.
- Comfortable inspecting HTML to identify SEO improvement opportunities
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply” button
- Fill out the short form
- Email follow-ups may be sent to candidates, with a few additional questions
- First interview will be scheduled with successful candidates
- Paid Sample Tasks will be sent to successful candidates (if applicable)
- Second interview may be scheduled with successful candidates prior to moving forward with the hiring process
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.