Remote Based SEO-Analytics Lead Job Opening at Central Group
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Thailand||SEO, SQL, Analytics, SEO-Analytics, PHYTON||3+|
About The RoleWe are looking for a talented SEO Analytics Lead to join our "brand new" Organic Growth (SEO) Team in Central Digital Group. It's a great opportunity to build up and drive an SEO Analytics Vertical from scratch! With our focus on Scalability and Automation - you'll lead and manage exciting Data/Reporting Automation, Algorithmic-SEO projects, and programs across all business units. You will also support our SEOs on various initiatives across all SEO areas. No worries, we are not alone - our experienced Marketing Tech., BI, Marketing Analytics, Econometrics, Product and Tech. Teams are in place to support all our initiatives! You'll also join our "best of the best" multinational team of digital marketing experts and leaders in the region! In Central Digital, we've got talents from Alibaba, Lazada, Facebook, TickTock, Agoda, etc. The Company is based in Bangkok (Thailand), and we provide a comprehensive relocation package, work permit/visa sponsorship. However, we are mostly a remote team (or mixed if you wish). So you'll be able to work from home most of the time!
Here’s what you'll be doing
- Building, driving the SEO-Analytics Vertical within the Organic Growth (SEO) Team
- Designing an "SEO-Analytics Framework" from scratch. This includes but is not limited to Performance Tracking, Monitoring, Reporting/Dashboards, Testing/Experimenting procedures, etc.
- Performing as a Project/Program Manager for SEO-analytics initiatives including complex SEO-Analytics Automation Solutions, Algorithmic-SEO, etc.;
- Supporting SEO projects with data, analysis, algorithms, testing, and measuring. We have a Matrix Project Management framework, so you'll be involved in multiple projects.
- Regular Performance Monitoring, Reporting, and Communication to the team, business units (BUs). In cooperation with BU's SEO teams.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure timely delivery of data, reports, and project implementations
- Continually reviewing procedures to ensure technological efficiencies, analyzing tools, and initiating improvements
- Closely collaborate and communicate with SEOs, Marketing Tech., Marketing Analytics, Data Teams, Product Teams, Developers, Commercial & Merchandising Teams, entire Digital Marketing Teams, and other internal and external functions!
- Reporting to VP, Group Head of SEO (Direct) & Head of Marketing Analytics (Dash-lined)
What do you need to start?
- At least 3 years of experience working as an SEO-Analyst!
- Great knowledge of a "Modern SEO" Ecosystem
- Proficiency in SQL, Phyton (data mining, APIs, report-building, etc.) - is essential
- Advanced MS Excel User (comfortable with using pivot tables)
- Strong numerical abilities. Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics for making data-driven decisions
- Highly detailed orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced working with any of Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Google Data Studio, and similar)
- Strong Project Management Skills - ability to own and manage simple to complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You are familiar with Agile/Scrum-based frameworks. Have some experience working with project management and collaboration software like Jira + Confluence, Asana, Notion, Trello, Wrike, Monday.com, Microsoft Project, and similar
- Proactive mindset, autonomy, and ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral English, together with good relationship building skills
- Remote work (WFH) experience, skills, and mindset are essential!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred!
Expertise with (some of) the following will be a plus:
- Any degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Stat, Math, Engineering or related majors in Marketing). But your expertise and experience - are always a priority!
- Programming/Statistical backgrounds;
- R and other statistical computing or programming languages;
- Google Analytics or/and Adobe Analytics (Certification);
- Large and complex E-commerce websites. Understanding key businesses metrics, typical marketing challenges, commercial KPIs, and search marketing specifics;
- Any experience working in SEM, Omnichannel Digital Marketing, etc.;
- Native or fluent in the Thai Language.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Full Relocation Sponsorship
- Car/Petrol Allowance
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Bonus (Performance)
- Provident Fund (Optional)
- Company Laptop (Mac or Windows)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Please send your CVs (LinkedIn Accounts) to:
- CC email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 9 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Map Search Evaluator||November 24th, 2021|
|Lead SEO Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|Amazon Listing Optimisation and SEO Specialist||November 12th, 2021|
|SEO Consultant (f/m/d)||November 15th, 2021|
|Technical SEO||November 10th, 2021|