SEO Associate in GitLab
Job Published on: June 13th, 2019
- Conduct keyword research and analysis and identify SEO opportunities.
- Coordinate with content and product marketing teams to identity, optimize, and promote content for targeted keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to our website from organic, paid, and social marketing and sponsorships.
- Work with extended team to identify and resolve SEO blockers.
- Assist with building and improving digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and recommend and take actions to improve visibility of site.
- Analyze and report data across multiple channels to monitor marketing site growth.
- 1-3 years experience in a search marketing role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Console, and at least one SEO tool.
- Intermediate knowledge of keyword research and the behaviors of search engines.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Some experience with technical SEO, SEM, online advertising, web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
Interested? Apply now!Interested applicants can view the full job post and you can apply here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.