SEO Content Editor in LegalTemplates.net
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 25th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe, Asia||seo, keyword research, Content Writing, content management, editing||2+|
What we doOur mission is to democratize and modernize legal services around the globe. Since 2015, LegalTemplates.net’s platform has helped hundreds of thousands of users save millions in legal fees. We’re tackling a multi-billion dollar global market and we’re just getting started!
Who we areLegal Templates is spun out of Taroko.io, a startup incubator. Our mgmt team is led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, attorneys, technologists and designers. Our 35 person team is distributed across three continents, collectively speak a total of 7 languages, and have invested 300,000 man hours into building our platform.
- Research and write articles, blog posts, guest posts, resources, and tips for various websites, while adhering to our style guide & writing best practices
- Use a Content Management System (Wordpress CMS) on a daily basis, creating new pages involving basic HTML and other Wordpress tools / plugins
- Utilize keyword research tools to populate keyword research sheets and develop content outlines based on user intent
- Optimize old content to increase user engagement and increase rankings in Google search results
- Help track updates to Legal Templates catalog of evergreen content, and impact of those updates
- Analyze data on keyword tracking tools and Google Analytics to develop optimization strategies for content that does not rank
- Craft effective email pitches to land links and guest posts
- Stay up to date on industry trends on a daily basis through research and discussion
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (or non-relevant work experience with transferable skills) Experience writing and editing online/web content
- Exceptional writing skills
- Familiarity with US English writing style
- Research experience Advanced Google search skills - Good to have
- Copywriting experience - Good to have
- Keyword research experience - Good to have
- Outreach experience - Good to have
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 25th, 2021 to apply!
Please email your resume and 3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.