SEO and Content Lead in ScaleMath
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, seo, Content marketing, Marketing, SaaS||3+|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development and execution of the client strategy to increase profit, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with Alex and the internal client teams to devise strategies that sustain and grow client performance
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play an active role in defining SEO best practice and scalable processes
- We want you to live and breathe SEO by staying up to date with SEO news and changes.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes when appropriate. We want our clients to love you.
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Managing the clients internal marketing department (as a consultant)
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team
- Contribute to the new business process and help us win more leads (work which you will be compensated for based on performance)
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective processes within the team. We’re sure there are things we can be doing better/faster.
- Contributing to ScaleMath's marketing activities by writing some kick-ass, thought leadership pieces.
- Keyword research & content strategy lead the majority of the work that we do. So you’ll be doing a lot of this
Person Specification (Ideal Candidates Are Ones That Demonstrate This)
- 3 years of experience in SEO (ideally touching on both technical and content)
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Google Docs skills (Google Sheets)
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas, and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills
- Management experience
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- A great deal of experience in keyword research and content production
Our Core Values
- Give a shit
- Always be in it to win it
- Be obsessed with serving others
- When you fail, never lose the lesson
Benefits and Perks
On completion of the three month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits which include:
- 24 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus
- MacBook Pro (Newest Model)
- Flexible Working Policy – 7.5 hours, Mon-Fri, ideally between 9am – 5pm UK time, but you’re free to work a couple of hours on either side depending on your lifestyle (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
- Remote working – work from wherever you want 🙂
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.