SEO Content Manager in State of Digital Publishing
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 13th, 2021
Job closing date: May 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 4+We are looking for a full-time SEO Content Manager to be actively involved in delivering client’s SEO and content strategies with a team, to make sure all analysis and ongoing planned work are completed on a timely basis.
- Join meetings and lead SEO-specific business development efforts;
- Develop, manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy to achieve client goals;
- Anticipate client needs and questions with the ability to quickly address concerns and assist other team members in developing client responses;
- Evaluate and report on the performance of SEO campaigns;
- Attend client meetings to present long-term results, campaign strategies, and incremental tactics;
- Quickly gain an understanding of the client’s goals, and growth opportunities;
- Assist to work on new business pitches and RFPs as needed;
- Perform keyword research, content briefing, and develop on-page optimizations;
- Conduct technical audits and troubleshoot client websites;
- Create and deliver reports on a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly basis;
- Communicate SEO strategy and development of projects timelines and progress to key internal stakeholders;
- Respond to SEO questions and inquiries via written deliverables, email, or phone;
- A proven track record of driving growth in organic search traffic;
- Deep understanding of web analytics, SEO, and content pillar & cluster approach;
- Experience optimizing websites and campaigns;
- Experience in proofreading and editing content is preferred
- Experience working in publishing/media, or research organizations preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in working with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics;
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research methodology, link building, and technical SEO;
- Intermediate understanding of web design and UX best practices;
- Intermediate knowledge of website development and structure.
- Experience participating as a team lead in delivering client work;
- 4+ years direct experience in a search engine optimization role with a content strategy focused;
- Experience working with popular SEO tools: BrightEdge, SEM Rush, ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl preferred.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 15th, 2021 to apply!
Please, send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.