SEO and Content Manager in Two Octobers
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 2nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: analytical, Content marketing, content seo, Google Analytics, marketing personas
Years of Experience: 3+The SEO & Content Manager is responsible for delivering content and SEO services for our clients, including keyword research, content strategies, and technical audits. Our goal with every client is to demonstrate that digital marketing is having a real business impact. As SEO & Content Manager, you will be expected to serve this goal with passion and creativity, using every resource at your disposal. Two Octobers is a Certified B Corporation. Our purpose is to make the world a better place by cultivating growth in values-driven organizations. We seek to be a positive force in the lives of our clients, our employees, the community, and the world as a whole. Two Octobers is based in Denver, Colorado, and includes a mix of nearby and remote team members.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement client-specific content strategies and plans with the primary goal of increasing SEO traffic and conversions. Coordinate execution with content producers.
- Produce audience and persona assessments, topic and keyword research and competitive analyses to guide content plans.
- Edit and create long- and short-form written content as needed, including blog and web pages.
- Contribute to other aspects of client SEO programs, including keyword research and page optimization, content creation, technical optimization and authority development.
- Measure results of SEO and content implementations using tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics and SEMRush. Prepare monthly reports for clients and communicate insights.
- Build strong client relationships, utilizing demonstrated client service and relationship management skills.
- Effectively communicate strategy, opportunities, and results with clients and all stakeholders.
- Work with SEO and content colleagues to continuously improve deliverables and documented best practices.
- Provide leadership; guide and mentor junior SEO team members.
ValuesAll employees of Two Octobers aspire to continuously improve ourselves, the company, and our work, in keeping with our values, our purpose and our commitment to being a positive force.
- Work in accordance with our values:
- Do better together - We value teamwork and collaboration over individual achievement. We share knowledge to help each other, our clients, and our community thrive.
- Embrace curiosity - We seek to learn from everywhere and everyone in order to to fuel innovation and grow as individuals.
- Do good work - When we do something we do it well and continuously seek to do better. We have a positive impact on clients, each other, and the world.
- Be analytical - We start by understanding the problem. We measure, analyze and test. We deliver better results.
- Celebrate diverse perspectives and backgrounds and honor every person’s voice.
- Share feelings, ideas and perspectives openly and with compassion for others.
- Consider environmental impact in all actions and decisions.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in SEO-focused content marketing, including
- keyword research and page optimization
- audience and persona research
- competitive analysis
- content optimization
- Knowledgeable in other search engine optimization, including:
- technical analysis and recommendations
- mobile optimization
- citations and link building
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console, including setup, troubleshooting, and advanced reporting.
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel. Adept with pivot tables, vlookups and formula building for data analysis.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Client-facing experience is required.
- Aptitude for analytical and quantitative reasoning; work experience demonstrating ability to identify business questions and conduct data analyses in order to find answers.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing in business. Demonstrated aptitude for understanding consumer behavior.
- Organizational, problem solving, and time management skills. Ability to prioritize projects, pay attention to detail, and multi-task. Function effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, and to encourage teamwork.
Education and Experience
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing and related disciplines, including 2 years of direct SEO and content experience.
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Business or related coursework preferred. Will consider a combination of experience and education related to position.
- Experience or skills that demonstrate a quantitative and analytical mindset.
Essential Job Functions
- Requires ability to work for extended periods of time at a computer.
- Requires the ability to speak, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties of the job, and be able to communicate clearly.
Interested? Apply now!
Visit here to learn more about the company, and to submit your cover letter and resume.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.